Sunday, February 3, 2013
Do you like this story?
SBI is India’s biggest public sector Bank. It has more than 14 thousand branches all over India. It also has branches in 32 countries all around the world. SBI is planning to increase 2000 more branches all over India. SBI has issued notification regarding new job vacancies.
Finance Ministry of India has estimated that there will be approximately 63 thousand vacancies in banks all over India. On this ground SBI is planning to increase its branches all over the India. SBI is planning to recruit 19000 clerks and fifteen hundred Probationary Officers and 61 Security Officers for the year 2013.
The full details are given below.
Vacancy Details:• Clerical Staff – 19000 posts
• Probationary Officers – 1500 posts
• Security officers – 61 posts
- The age limit of the person applying for the post PO is from 21 to 30 years i.e. a candidate should be born after 1983 and before 1992.
- The age limit of the person applying for the post of Security Officer is that he must be 35 years as on 1-1-2012.
Qualifications Details:For the post of Security Officer a candidate should have severed Army/Navy/Air Force or Police for at least 5 years.
For the post of PO a candidate should have completed graduation from any recognized university.
How to Apply or Online application forms:You can apply online from SBI official website i.e www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Candidate should provide required credentials asked in the form along with scanned copy of documents. You should have an e-mail id. Using a new one is best. Candidate should also provide with his/her photograph and signature in proper size and format.
Fees Details:•For general category candidate fee is Rs.500/-
•For SC/ST/PWD/XS fee is Rs.50/-
Payment Methods:Two modes of payment are available. A candidate can pay either online or offline.
- Online payment:
- Offline payment:
Exam Details:Exam will be of 200 marks. Candidates will be given time of 2 hours to complete the test. The questions will be of optional nature and candidates will have to select any one of the four options. The exam will cover questions on English grammar, maths, logical reasoning. Candidates can see the sample paper at bank’s official website.
Selection Procedure:Selection procedure is based on written test. Candidates passing the written test will be called for interview.
- Online filling of application form will start from 30-01-2013
- Last date of filling application form is 23-01-2013
- Date for online fees payment 30-01-2013 to 23-02-2013
- Date for offline fees payment 01-02-2013 to 28-02-2013
- Written test will be conducted on 28-04-2013(tentative)
Job In Bank
You can check new jobs opening in banks from our website www.jobinbank.org We promise to always keep you updated.